Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yeah, Chris is back!

So glad you are feeling better Chris.

No CFW for me today, it was a heavy leg workout and I really need to save my legs for the race this weekend.

On the way to work: Smoothie (made in my new blender) with almond milk, pineapple juice, whey protein and ice.
Got to work late so I didn't really have breakfast. I think I snacked on some carrots and hummus.
Lunch: 2 turkey wraps - romaine lettuce leaves stuffed with hummus, pico de gallo, turkey and avocado. And I had an orange too.
Snack: Sweet and spicy nuts
Dinner: I used the leftover short ribs from last night and shredded the meat and seasoned it up for tacos. I added black beans to them (yea, I know) then made a taco salad with lettuce, meat/bean mixture, guac, pico and a little greek yogurt.

Cooking up some breakfast sausage right now. Maybe I'll have sausage and egg wraps tomorrow - yummy! Geez, do I ever stop thinking about food?

No comments:

Post a Comment