Thursday, September 22, 2011

Michele's Disclaimer - 9/22

No CFW today.

Hubby brought me coffee in bed - if that isn't love I don't know what is!

Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1 and a half pieces of bacon, V8
Snack: UMMMMM, don't think I had one
Lunch: Went to Mexican with the guys at work. Ate more chips than I intended to! Ordered taco carnitas with corn tortillas, ate one of the tortillas then dumped the rest of the filling on my plate and put salsa and guac on it. So not TOO bad.
Pre-swim snack: Mariani bar and a cup of tea
Post swim snack: Clif bar and a Kind bar (I am SO HUNGRY after I swim)
Dinner: Grilled italian sausage with peppers and onions. We at SO LATE (because of work stuff) I didn't even bother to make anything else with it. Although I did have an oiler can of Foster's Bitters!!

No dessert or snack tonight. It's bed time. Have a million things to do tomorrow and have to head to MD for a race on Saturday. I am so NOT ready for this race! :-(

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck at the race...looks like it's going to be a super wet weekend...that's gonna suck huh?

    ReplyDelete