Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chris - Thursday 9/22

Breakfast/Post WOD - Smoothie made with 2 scoops choc protein, ice, almond milk and banana ... it was pretty good ... looking for any smoothie suggestions (just got a new blender specifically for smoothies for a quick breakfast)
Snack - Oops, missed snack time since I was chasing a FAST little girl down the aisle's of Wally World.
Lunch - Chick-fil-a drive-thru - Southwest Chicken Salad (they forgot to give me dressing so I ended up topping it with salsa when I got home, nuggets, and I have to admit, I had a couple of Abigail's fries. Oops
Snack - No snack again ... I ate nuggets for lunch, but didn't get to eat salad until 2:30, so it was basically my snack
Dinner - Cooking up some spaghetti with sauce and ground beef (pasta for kids and spaghetti squash for Pete and I). I have to admit the sauce is from a jar because I haven't made any homemade sauce in a while and my freezer has no reserves. :( oh, and a salad
Snack - I know something will be calling my name later ...

BTW - Just wanted to let you know that even though I really wanted pizza last night, I had a frozen paleo dinner instead. Pizza would have tasted better. I'm feeling burned out in the food idea department. I'm so tired of having to plan 2 meal plans every night (1 meal is hard enough) that I'm just burned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment