Friday, September 9, 2011

Michele's Food (or lack thereof) - 9 Sep 11

OK, so I did not have that cup of coffee last night, but I did forget to note that I did have 1 real beer and 1 O'Doul's with dinner.

No CFW this morning (is that a surprise after the 10pm dinner last night?) and NO ALARM either. Got out of bed at 8am and had 2 cups of coffee before heading to work. Once I finally got to work it was a little late for breakfast so I opted for carrots with hummus and tzatziki.
Lunch: I brought all my stuff for a nice salad for lunch but was convinced to go out with the goons I work with. We went to Chili's where I had their fajita chicken sandwich with no bread or sauce. Basically a chicken breast with sauteed peppers and guacamole. Came with a salad and fries, and yes I ate those damn fries again. I'm a carb whore AND I'm German, how could I NOT eat them!!! I will do better next time........
Miscellaneous snacks thru the afternoon: Apple, nut/raisin mix and a few sweet potato fries right before I went to the commissary (can't go shopping hungry - that's dangerous)
Dinner: Late dinner again, but not as bad as last night. Grilled chicken with mushrooms and leftover veggies from last night. I also had a salad of spring mix, spinach, cuke, avocado and tomato with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, but I only ate a few bites of it, I was full.
Snack: A few grapes

So not my best Paleo day, but it wasn't terrible.

And now for the disclaimer: Tomorrow I have a 100 mile bike ride then a Luau. I'm making a Hawaiian dessert of yellow cake topped with a cream cheese, heavy cream, pineapple and coconut topping. No, I won't eat any of it. Hoping I have time to make some of that pumpkin bread so I can bring my own dessert to the party.

2 comments:

  1. German carb whore ... now I'm jealous. I did seem to notice you said "I ate those damn fries AGAIN" ... wait a minute, when was the first time? :)

    ReplyDelete