Monday, September 12, 2011

Amanda 12 Sept Food

Post-Wod: Coffee; Paleo Banana Bread (very yummy....let me know if you want the recipe)
Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs; 2 pieces bacon; coffee
Snack: Paleo granola
Lunch: handful pepperoni; chicken breast with 1 tbsp mayo, walnuts and cranberries
Snack: another handful paleo granola (I know Dan....I need more protein....I'm trying)
Dinner: leftover beef with homemade taco seasoning over lettuce with avocado, tomato, onions, a spinkling of cheese for flavor and 5 corn chips. I know...really bad...I wasn't prepared well for dinner. Going to grocery tomorrow- that should help.
Snack/dessert: glass o' wine

PS....as I told Chris today... I feel fat, I feel like I've hit a total wall with food, pull ups and just in general. What's wrong with me?? Shouldn't I be feeling really good? Oh AND I dropped my Anatomy Class b/c the amount of additional stress it was causing was making me a very grumpy person....maybe that's why I don't feel good?

PSS....I made cookies with the boys tonight (b/c they begged and were really cute) and no way they would even try paleo cookies...so we had to use real flour, sugar (cane of course) and chocolate chips- just sayin' I didn't lick a morsal but they are seriously annoying me in the kitchen now and they are going to work with Bill tomorrow!

PSSS...I'm done rambling.

2 comments:

  1. PSSSS - You go girl not even licking the beater or sneaking a chocolate chip!!!! That's some serious will power.

    PSSSSS - We are having the same "snack" right now - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, that is major willpower!! Very proud of you! I didn't even manage that when I made the Hawaiian dessert.........

    ReplyDelete