Monday, September 12, 2011

Pete's Food Diary for the 12th

Okay, so I have not posted anything since Thursday. I tried to post on Friday, and became very busy at work. I know, there is no excuse, but before I knew it, it was Sunday night... Chris and the kids took precedence, then came projects, then whatever else I could do. I tried very hard to eat Paleo, and I did pretty good. I am going to say that Fri-Sun are a wash, as far as posts. So here is what I have done, thus far for Monday the 12th:

PreWOD: Coffee, banana, handful of nuts and dried fruit. (I know I need more protein.)
PostWOD: Coffee, half of a half eaten banana (thanks Abby!), protein shake.
Breakfast: 2 Hard boiled eggs, sausage link, apple.
Snack1: Nuts and Dried fruit, beef jerky.
Lunch: Leftover bacon wrapped roast, grilled veggies, and carrots.
Snack 2: Remainder of carrots and hummus, jerky, Spark.
Snack3: Mixed nuts with dried fruit
Dinner: Salad with chicken breast on it, with a second chicken breast.
Snack4: Glass of wine and popcorn

2 comments: