Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Michele's Food - 14 Sep

Post WOD: Mariani bar and coffee (x2)
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with Kalua pork, V8
Snack: Raisin/nut mix and grapes
Lunch: This is what an old co-worker of mine would have called "Bachelor's Stew". Basically you take whatever is left in the fridge and throw it together, which is just what I did. So I ended up with a leftover Italian sausage link with sauteed mushrooms, onion, tomato and eggplant. It was good, even though I didn't really feel like eating in the first place! I am not feeling particularly well today - feel like I could crawl into bed and sleep for about 10 hours.
Snack: 2 spoonfuls of honey (thought this might make me feel better) then made a BIG cup of tea and put more honey in it!
Post swim: Mariani bar and nut/raisin mix - I did fell better after the swim.
Dinner: Hamburger wrapped in lettuce with onion and spicy mustard, bread and butter pickles (they have cane sugar in them so not truly Paleo), grape tomatoes and half an orange pepper and one O'Doul's

Now I need to go to bed cause I have an early flight tomorrow but I am HOOKED watching the Games!!!!!

1 comment: