Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pete's Food for 13 Sept

This morning I really needed the coffee. Miles woke up twice last night. One time I went up to his room, and laid with him. He must have had a nightmare. The second time he came down to our room and climbed into bed with us. Chris didn't recall it at all. Funny though, Miles had to climb over her. She was in a dead sleep.

PreWOD: Banana, handful of almonds, and coffee.
Breakfast: (Made by Chris... thank you!) 3 Eggs with peppers and pico de gallo, 3 strips of Bacon, and leftover mashed sweetpotatoes.
Snack1: Apple, 2 slice of ham
Lunch: Chicken breast, sliced turkey (3)
Snack2: Nuts and dried fruit, carrots, beef jerky
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts with bacon (Yum, Yum, and Yum!!!)
Snack3: Paleo Brownie (1/2 with Chris)

4 comments:

  1. Poor Chris must have really needed that sleep. Good on you for getting up with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris must have been exhausted! Good daddy/hubby points for you Pete for getting up with Miles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete always gets up ... yup, I'm a lucky lady! I always hear the kids, but not last night ... I woke this morning to Miles right in the middle of us and I don't remember any of it! Oh and this is only the 3rd time ever Miles has slept with us ... we are a no kids in our bed couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm ... I (Chris) posted the above comment ... guess I should check to see who is logged on computer! ;)

    ReplyDelete