Friday, September 9, 2011

Chris - 9/9/11

OK, so after my rambling yesterday, I figured I should ramble a little more ... just kidding!

Post WOD - Coffee, eggs with guacamole and a little cheese, bowl of paleo granola with almond milk
Snack - LaraBar
Snack - Apple (right before lunch)
Lunch - Unsweetened Iced Tea, Decided to go to Wendy's on the way home and pick up a salad, that way I knew I'd get some more veggies in today. Well ... I ordered the pecan apple chicken salad, was starving and excited to get home and actually have a lunch to eat. Sat at the table (tried to be civilized today) and opened it to discover it was covered in MOLD ... yup. Blue Cheese crumbled everywhere. Now, if you like to eat stinky moldy cheese, I'm sure the salad would be wonderful. I tried to pick it off, but it was all over it and the smell made me gag. So, Pete will be eating my lunch for his dinner.
Snack - couple apples slices with Sunbutter (kids gobbled the rest of them before I could grab them) and a couple mini-muffins (which are almost gone and a favorite with all the neighborhood kids!)
Dinner - Huge salad with peppers, cucumbers and avocado, Beef with Curry Pistachio Stuffing amd Broccoli. Check out www.paleobrands.com for some frozen paleo meals. I bought a 5 sampler pack for $30 (free shipping). A little pricey per meal, but it's nice to know that I have something quick I can heat up and have a real paleo meal. My dinner was better than Pete's, in my opinion. He had fish patties with spaghetti squash. The fish just had a little too much dill for my palate. It paired nicely with his moldy salad. ;)
Late night snack - hmmm. not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment