Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Amanda Sept 14

PreWod: Banana, Coffee
Post Wod/Breakfast: Protein Shake 1 tbsp of almond butter (really really prefer the peanut butter I have to say.)
Snack: forgot to have one...which was a bad idea because....
Lunch: was starting to make a salad which somehow turned into bowl of shorts with salsa, guac, meat, a little cheese and tostito chips...yes and several hand fulls. I'm not sure what came over me...it was if I was possessed- it was really good too:/ BUT I did smash (out of anger) the remaining contents of the chip bag and throw them away. Note to self: do not buy chips of any kind, for anyone, for any reason.
and BTW I just crashed on the couch for like 1 1/2 hours...apparently I am tired.
Dinner: Peacen Chicken (everyday paleo cookbook) and broccoli
Snack: trail mix

1 comment:

  1. No need to get angry. Sometimes we all need a cheat day/meal/whatever! I could have used a nap today too! I was dying on the way home from work.

    ReplyDelete