Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amanda Food 10 Sept

Somehow I got sidetracked yesterday and did not have time to post my food soooo....

Breakfast: coffee with 1/2 and 1/2; usana shake with 2 tbsp peanut butter
Snack: v8
Lunch: leftovers: stew beef with carrots and broccoli
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: (we had a date night)...went to a fun outdoor restaurant but it had terrible food....so not worth the $$ but I had:
Stuffed Shrimp; coleslaw side; vegetable medley (they were frozen vegetable and horrible); side salad with honey mustard; 2 glasses of wine
And I admit that at the movie I had about 5 handfuls of popcorn. Next time we won't even order any...not even sure why we did.

3 comments:

  1. Tim's I think it was called...on the waterfront from in Dumfries....a very outdoorsy, beachy, "cool" place but the food sucked and way overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim's Rivershore. It is a really cool outdoor restaurant that you can drive a boat to and the water taxi will pick you up. The only think I have had/like at Tim's are the fried pickles and crabs (when they are in season). You also have to be careful going there on a weekend night, as the crowd can get pretty drunk and rough.

    ReplyDelete