Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Michele - 9/21/11

Pre CFW: I don't normally eat before CFW but I was starving this morning so I had an apple on the way there.
Post CFW: Mariani bar and coffee with heavy cream
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with sausage, onions and red pepper, V8
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Same as last night's dinner but I added red pepper and left off the Greek yogurt
Snack: A couple of Mariani bars at different times
Dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with spinach, onions and sun-dried tomatoes, oh and 2 O'Doul's (I think I forgot to mention that as part of my dinner last night too - oops!)
Dessert: I'm thinking about a couple of squares of dark chocolate

No more CFW this week for me. :-(

2 comments:

  1. :( Me either....I will see you Monday!! Good luck this weekend!! BTW...want to try to go to Max Muscle tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headed to MD tomorrow. The race is early Saturday morning. I'll know tomorrow if I am going to LA on Monday or not.

    ReplyDelete