Friday, September 23, 2011

Amanda Sept 23

Ok...so I'm disclaimer-ing myself too...today hasn't been so great. I really haven't eaten much but it's not been so good. I have a stupid double ear infection & sinus infection again so I just feel crappy and not like eating
Breakfast: coffee with creamer; banana; 2 pieces of bacon
Lunch: I ate with Cade at lunch and promised him I'd eat what they had....I thought it was taco day - but apparently I was wrong - it was waffle day. Yes waffles. Does anyone else find issue with the fact they serve waffles as a lunch item....sugary, carbohydraty, deliciousness that is horrible for us? Anywho- we were given 2 waffles and 2 sausages- I ate one waffle, one sausage and gave the other sausage to Cade. This now has opened a whole other door of concern for me about school lunches...but I won't bore you with that now.
Snack: had some guacomole with (gasp) tortilla chips and a little cheese. I've fallen off the wagon. Promise to do better for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment