Monday, September 19, 2011

Amanda Sept 19

Ok...so first sorry for no posts this weekend...we were away, my cell phone died, I forgot my charger - so needless to say it just didn't happen. I did eat well though (I thought)- 95% paleo, a few minor slip ups but with the amount of temptations, I controlled myself quite well. My mom loves through cooking and baking and it's all BAD, none paleo stuff! I had to totally steer clear of the desserts or that could have been a disaster. I did have a a few bites of potato salad, some blue corn chips & hummus...

Today:
PreWod: Banana & coffee
Breakfast: more coffee, 3 eggs, couple tbsp guac, 3 pieces of bacon
Lunch: Usana Shake
Snack: Carrots and hummus (I know) ...it's really hard to find stuff you can "dip" in
Dinner: Meatloaf (everyday paleo cookbook) and butternut squash roasted

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend and it sounds like you did really well resisting the temptations! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete