Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chris - Where am I?

OK, so I haven't posted in a while, but mainly because I don't have a lot to tell in the food department. Since Thursday I've been feeling very sick ... extreme nausea, achy, headache etc ... I've taken a nap for 3 days in a row!!! Thursday/Friday, I could barely stomach anything, so I was very nervous about FGB, but managed to squeeze a 201 score out, even though I had only eaten eggs for breakfast!! After FGB, all my symptoms came back and I could barely move last night. I went to bed at 5pm and got up at 7am. Today I've been able to stomach a little more, but not too much. Needless to say, I have not been eating paleo. Paleo big meals make me want to gag right now.

Hopefully I'll be back to writing a good foor diary soon, but for now, I'm eating anything I can stomach, and if that's cheerios, then it's cheerios.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Chris. Take in whatever you can hold down, you need any energy you can get.

    ReplyDelete