Sunday, September 18, 2011

Michele's still looking for breakfast....

So today started with coffee, then it was off to track the dogs so I ate a Mariani bar on the way to the field. Then we tried to go to brunch but everywhere was BUSY and we didn't have time to wait. So we went home, but since I paid for, but forgot my eggs at CFW yesterday I was struggling with what I could have. I didn't feel like making pancakes, soooooooooo I ended up eating 3 slices of bacon and a red pepper. Then it was off to ride with my blind athlete. It was a super easy ride so all I had was some sport beans. After the ride I had another Mariani bar.

For dinner I broiled a skirt steak that I had been marinating in southwest seasonings. Some mashed cauliflower, roasted asparagus, avocado and pico de gallo accompanied it.

Snack was an orange and then some sweet and spicy nuts with a latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment