Thursday, September 8, 2011

Michele's Food Diary - 8 Sep 11

Post CFW: Mariani bar and coffee with cream
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with spinach, onion and tomato; V8, more coffee (it's a rainy morning ok)
Snack: Kale chips and nut/raisin mix
Lunch: Bunless burger, fries (I know) and iced tea
Snack: Mariani bar
Dinner: Well, the PLAN was to make Paleo fajitas......BUT I forgot I had to be in Alexandria at 6pm, then this lovely rain closed roads and it was no small feat to get home. So at 9:30pm I broiled the skirt steak I had been marinating in olive oil, lime juice and chipotle seasoning and sauteed onions, red peppers, zucchini and yellow squash. It turned out pretty good actually. Although eating at after 10:00pm is probably not the best idea!
Still may need a cup of coffee for "dessert".

Sleeping in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment