Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amanda Sept 22

No WOD for me today:( I also feel pretty crappy - I am pretty sure I still have or have another ear infection. Go to the doc in the am but have lots of ear pain and I feel like my balance is off...which is weird.

Breakfast: 2 eggs; coffee with creamer; 1 piece of bacon
Snack: at bible study I had a small piece of the egg casserole (had some cheese and bacon in it); and fruit
Lunch: on the go- got chick-fil-a nuggets with buffalo sauce and fruit cup. I oddly enough am no longer tempted to get fries. My biggest temptation is wanting to order pizza...go figure.
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with ground beef and sauce (not homemade)...thank you Chris for talking me out of pizza....but I still want it.
Snack: a little wine...which made me feel worse so then I just went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment