Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pete, 21st Sep

First day in awhile that Chris and I worked out together. We have to figure out what we will do when we have to both utilize the squat rack. I guess I can start earlier when we have to use it, and then Chris can fall in on it. Needless to say, I was running late this morning to get out the door, and I was so grateful to Chris that she made some eggs for me to eat on the way. Thank you!

PreWOD: Banana, Almonds, and coffee
PostWOD/Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with 4 TBS of guacamole, and 4 slices of ham, coffee
Snack1: Apple, and nuts and dried fruit.
Lunch: Leftover chicken, white beans w/ tomatoes and white wine. (good the second time around, although, I do like leftovers.)
Snack2: Carrots and hummus, beef jerky
Snack3: Marinani Bar
PreDinner: Steve's Paleokit Granola (Almost like the real thing.)
Dinner: Paleo Spaghetti Meatballs (not good...), chicken breast.
Snack4: Paleo Brownie (1/2 with Chris)

1 comment: