Saturday, September 10, 2011

Chris - 9/10/11

OK ... short(ish) and sweet ... Today I played in a KickBall tournament all day and I'm exhausted. Oh yeah, kickball baby ... I'm on the Smoking Guns team and considering I hadn't played kickball since 3rd grade, I did pretty good. :)It wasn't 100 mile bike ride tho'(Michele - glad to see you haven't lost your crazy side!) So besides for Breakfast and Dinner, everything was eaten on the go and what I could pack in my cooler bag.
Breakfast - Eggs with ham, pepers and bacon, coffee
Snack - LaraBar
Lunch - Tuna Packet, Guacamole, and apple - by the way we buy the "Wholly Guacamole" individual serving packets - they are awesome!!!! Pop them in the freezer and they thaw super quick under water. They boast that they are 100 calories, but I don't actually care about that. I have only found them at Harris Teeter recently.
Snack - Spark, LaraBar, mixed nuts with raisins
Dinner - Salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges, sliced almonds, feta and olive oil and balsamic dressing, steak, grilled peppers and zuchinni and grean beans. I was stuffed and couldn't eat all my grean beans.
Snack - It's movie night, so wine and probably air popped popcorn - if our kids would ever fall asleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the kickball....seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kickball - that's awesome. I would LOVE to play that!

    ReplyDelete