Monday, September 19, 2011

Pete, 19 Sept

OK, no excuses for not publishing anything for the past few days. I have to admit, I have eaten like crap the past few days. Cheating... I have taken it to a new low. We had friends over on Friday night, grilled out, and I ate paleo all the way up to the chocolate eclairs. Abby ate half of one, and there was a half left... GONE! I think that over the course of 2 days, I had 2 1/2 of those. I also had some of the kids pasta, cheesy kind that I made for them. Other than those two things that I can remember, I pretty much ate close to paleo. I may have snuck something here and there.

I have to give huge kudos, I don't know how she does it with the kids. I had to take care of the kids most of the weekend. Chris really was under the weather with the stomach virus. I have to give it to her, she gutted out FGB6, I was very proud of her. Most people would have just said that they would not do it, if they were battling Nausea... 201, WAY TO GO CHRIS!

OKAY, today:
PreWOD: Banana, almonds, coffee (Did I mention how I hate thrusters?)
Breakfast: Eggs with ham and salsa, bacon. I was a piggy because I made some for Abby, she didn't eat... so I ate them. (Abby is sick as well...)
Lunch: 2 slices of Ham, ran through McD's for some nuggets on the way to work.
Snack1: Trail mix, apple
Snack2: Beef Jerky, LaraBar, coffee
Dinner: Caesar Salad, bread (shhh!)
Snack3: Chris' leftover salad with steak and larabar

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you guys didn't have the best experience at FGB. Good on you for hanging in there. And poor Chris, not feeling well and still pulling out a 201 - WOW! Miss you both at CFW!

    ReplyDelete