Friday, September 16, 2011

Breakfast, what's that? Michele doesn't know!

So this morning turned into more of a snack-fest than having actual meals.

After waking up on my own (no alarm), my wonderful hubby brought me coffee with heavy cream in bed! Ahhhhhh, heaven!

On the way to work I had a Mariani bar and an apple.

At work I had another cup of coffee (with 1/2 and 1/2) and then I busted out the carrots, hummus and tzatziki!

Lunch: We went to Chik-Fila and I got the grilled chicken and fruit salad and had them put an extra grilled chicken breast on it. I did take the cheese off (because it was in one clump and was easy to get off), So I started to put the dressing on (berry balsamic vinaigrette) when I looked at the ingredients - OMG, the THIRD ingredient was SUGAR. Seriously, why do you need sugar in a salad dressing??? So I used a little bit of it - it was already on my salad. I also ate the tiny pack of granola that came with the salad.

Snack: Mariani bar and coffee
Another snack: Nut/Raisin mix


Dinner: Another photo worthy dinner! Apple/bacon/onion stuffed pork chops and butternut squash mashed with a little honey. Perfectly paired with a glass of Sangria!

No comments:

Post a Comment