Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chris - 9/13

Breakfast - Eggs, peppers and bacon, coffee
Snack - OK ... I treated myself to a Chai Tea. Must have this AM. Also had a "Kind" bar - seems similar to Mariani bars.
Lunch - Turkey, spinach, little bit of cheese, guacamole lettuce wraps
Post WOD - Abby woke at 5:35am this morning, so I held her while I was the cheerleader for Pete and Julie (our neighbor), then had to WOD on my own during naptime. Protein shake and a bowl of strawberries.
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Meatloaf (from everyday paleo), Brussel Sprouts with Bacon (to die for! - Everyday Paleo), and mashed sweet potatoes (seasoned with a little butter, sea salt and 100% maple syrup). I was so full when I was done!!! I think it's the first time in a long time that I was actually really full!
Snack - Not sure yet, but probably one of my new paleo treats that just came in the mail today - either a Brownie or a Mac Attack Cookie (www.paleotreats.com) I'll let you know if they are any good!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...you are an awesome cheerleader...not sure I would have been so cheery:)

    How was the everyday paleo meatloaf...on the menu for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how quick was the meatloaf? Thinking I might make it tonight after swimming!

    ReplyDelete