Monday, September 26, 2011

Hi My Name is Amanda and I'm a carb-a-holic

So this weekend...not too bad..not so great....to include both pizza and beer. Yes pizza- BUT in my defense I didn't order it- it was at a birthday party and I ONLY ate the thin crust. I know- it's shameful. I DID NOT eat the cake though and that was a big step because I was once a sugar-a-holic as well. Umm so today:

PreWod: Banana, coffee with 1/2 and 1/2
Breakfast: LaraBar (I know that's not really a breakfast but I was on a mission to clean the house)
Snack: a pizza of leftover pizza my neighbor sent home- it's EVIL....I put water on the rest and threw it in the trash...that's not normal is it?
Lunch: Tuna; 2 tsp mayo; pickles, onions, and tomatoes.
Dinner: White Chicken Chili (with a few beans but I will eat around them)

2 comments:

  1. UMMM, did you put water on it to make sure you wouldn't go back and get it out of the trash? HAHA

    It must have been a pizza weekend, I had it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (Chris) ate pizza off my kids plate at Barnes and Noble - I think I secretly ordered it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete