Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Amanda Sept 21

K....so no CFW in the am for the rest of the week for me- will hit an evening class tonight and then the 9:30 on Friday. Thursday is a wash b/c Bill has duty. Boo:(

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled; 2 pieces of bacon
Snack: forgot to eat a snack- it was a hectic morning
Lunch: Usana Shake with 2 tbsp peanut butter...in the car taking kids to the doctor (Cade got sent home early for complaining his mouth hurt?!?! but thank goodness neither has strep) so anywho...at the conclusion of any dr appt where both my children behave (and they got flu shots too) we hit the starbucks drive through for a "treat" (aka: bribery):
Snack: Grande pumpkin spice latte with soy milk (I couldn't resist)
Dinner: leftover chicken thighs, salad and leftover green beans.
MAYBE some wine but I've actually been pretty good about not having any lately. Shocking, I know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment