Monday, September 12, 2011

Chris - 9/11 and 9/12

OK ... so I swam my way out of dunkin donuts, McDonalds, Domino's wrappers and I'm bellying up to the computer to confess my eating woes ... just kidding. :) Sorry I haven't let you see inside my lunchbag for the past 2 days. :) It'll be a miracle if I actually remember everything that I ate this past 48 hours, but I'll give it a shot.

Sunday - 9/11
Breakfast - paleo granola with almond milk
Brunch - Large omelet with veggies
Snack - Umm .. a larabar I think (we wnt to beach house to visit friends and the afternoon is a little foggy - not because I had anything else other than 1 bottle of water either)
Dinner - HAD to stop at McDonalds for dinner - we were starving and it was way past dinner - kids were very hungry and so were we - I had Southwest Grilled Chicken salad, and yes, I ate the tortilla strips that they put on top (and they were good!) I practically licked the bowl clean and was still starving - um, yes, must confess, I ate a few of the kids fries ... and ya know what? they were good too! :)

I know I ate a few more paleo things during the day, but I cannot remember what.

Monday - 9/12
Post WOD - Banana and Coffee
Breakfast - granola with almond milk (options very sparse this morning - out of eggs)
Lunch - Larabar, chicken breast, small salad
Snack - Protein Shake, pecans
Snack - LaraBar
Dinner - Salad topped with Chicken, plus some turkey I had just bought from grocery - it never made it in the fridge - Miles and I ate it straight from the deli bag! :)
Snack - Wine and ??? (still thinking about it)

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. Won't be long before you'll be carrying that chicken breast with you so you don't get hungry like that again!!!

    ReplyDelete